Phoenix Dione SS0311E Electronic Locking Safe
Phoenix Dione SS0311E Electronic Locking Safe-70% Off
Ext Size (mm): 200H x 520W x 406DCash Cover: £1,000Jewellery Cover: £10,000Locking: Electronic LockVolume & Weight: 35L & 13KGFixing Hole: Floor or Wall
Phoenix Dione SS0311E – Electronic Lock
THE PHOENIX DIONE SERIES are ideal for hotel, residential or business use, for the storage of laptops, cash and valuables.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Recommended for £1,000 cash or £10,000 valuables storage*.
- LOCKING: Fitted with an advanced ‘user friendly’ electronic lock with high security anti-tamper or bounce solenoid locking system. For added peace of mind these safes are fitted with a key override facility and Master code facility.
- LIGHTING: The Dione range all come fitted with a bright LED interior light so that contents can easily be seen, even in the most dimly lit cupboards.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: The internal width makes it ideal for the storage of widescreen laptops.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for fixing to the floor or wall, with fixing bolts supplied for brick walls or concrete floors
- OPTIONAL ANTI-BACTERIAL PAINT: Can be supplied with an anti-bacterial paint for easy cleaning (minimum order requirement).
UK Mainland – Delivery – FREE
Delivery date for this product is next working day if ordered by 13:30pm. Doorstep delivery, these are delivered by a range of couriers and dropped off at your door and a signature will be required.
UK Mainland – Delivery & Installation to Ground Floor or First Floor – £120.00 Inc VAT (No more than 2 steps along the access route.)
Once your order has been placed, we’ll get in touch with you to confirm an installation date – please note, our installation dates can be up to 14 working days from the order date, depending on the availability of our expert engineers.
Please make sure that if you are having you safe bolted to a wooden floor to check for wiring and piping before our arrival as we are unable to check for pipes or wires.
Installation to an upper/lower floor – POA
Please send pictures of the stairs leading to the location, your name, postcode and safe you would like to purchase. You can fill in our quotes form HERE.
If there is a lift that can withhold the size and weight of the unit and there are no more than 2 steps along the access route this will be classed as ground floor delivery
Download- Phoenix Dione Specification
What does cash cover mean on a safe?
The cash cover tells you the amount of cash the safe is designed to protect. You may see the terms cash rating, security rating, insurance rating or cash cover these all have the same meaning. The Jewellery cover tells you how much the safe is designed to protect for jewellery, watches or any other valuables. You may see the term valuables rating; this has the same meaning as jewellery cover.
To find the jewellery cover on a safe just times the cash cover on a safe by 10. Cash cover £1,000 times by 10 makes the jewellery cover £10,000. A £1,000 cash cover safe will let you keep up to £1,000 of cash or £10,000 of valuables. It can’t hold both for insurance purposes. Your option is to mix the value of cash (e.g. £500) and valuables ( £5,000) to maintain the insurance limit.
If you are going through your insurance company your Insurance company will tell you what cash cover your safe will need to have depending on your cash or valuables that you would like to cover.