A remastered classic from the optimal traction brand; the DarkHorse is not a one trick pony. Made for the angler that can’t compromise weight and durability for function.
- Traction: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Closure System: BOA® M2 lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit.
- Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern.
- Durability: Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort: 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit and function.
- SPECS: 9″ height / 3lbs 4oz per pair with felt soles.
- This innovative technology was created with 3 simple design criteria in mind: ease of use, reliability, and durability. Hundreds of hours of field testing have resulted in a design that is absolutely reliable. All omnitrax soles are constructed of the highest quality materials, and are fully covered by our rock solid guarantee.
- Customizable traction – From slimy river rocks and wet wood, to the dry dirt trail that got you there. One pair of korkers boots can do it all.
- No tool change -Simply insert the toe clips on the sole into the boot, secure the heal strap, and step down. Gravity will do the rest.
- Invasive species – When used properly, swapable soles reduces the risk of spreading invasive species.
- Guaranteed durability – All korkers omnitrax soles are backed by our rock solid guarantee.
Care & Maintenance
Each Korkers product uses different materials and can be cared for in different ways. However, all Korkers products can be cleaned using warm water and soap. Dry all products in a cool area, do not put them in the dryer. Avoid storing your products in hot places or places exposed to direct sunlight.
Korker’s Warranty Information
We back everything we make with an unwavering, 100% guarantee for a minimum of one year from the confirmed date of purchase–and that’s no small promise given the amount abuse our gear’s expected to take. In the unlikely case there’s any defect in material or workmanship, just get in touch. We’re solid folks and we’ll take care of it ASAP to get you quickly back on the water, trail or jobsite. It’s that simple, it’s Rock Solid.
File A Claim
Size 9, Size 10, Size 11, Size 12, Size 13, Size 14, Size 15